Saturday, January 10, 2009

It starts...



I've wanted to start a blog for some time, but I held off so that I could make my photos and recipes into a cookbook for my sister. After giving her the cookbook for Christmas, I made it one of my new year's resolutions to start this blog. Here it is, January 10th and I'm feeling productive!

I have so many food blogs I visit that I thought maybe I should start sharing the food I enjoy cooking, photographing and (of course!) eating. I've never blogged before, so this will be a learning experience. I'm also new to food photography and I'm just an amateur photographer in general. I'd love tips and comments as I go along. But, in general I'd like to keep this as a positive experience and a place that gives off good vibes; so please keep this in mind if you post a comment!

Well, this is it. The start of 2009 and the start of Kake.Delicious! Happy new year and welcome to my new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment